Cobham Explorer 540
Dual Mode BGAN M2M & Cellular Terminal
BGAN M2M Explorer 540 terminal is designed to operate on both Inmarsat BGAN (Broadband Global Area Network) and cellular 2G/3G/LTE networks, EXPLORER 540 delivers always available connectivity for critical monitoring and control applications.
The BGAN M2M service uses Inmarsat BGAN to provide a reliable, near global, two-way IP data service. It is designed to connect monitoring and control applications in remote, unmanned locations, providing visibility and management of those assets. By combining BGAN M2M with cellular connectivity in the same terminal, EXPLORER 540 gives users the opportunity to choose the best carrier for any location.
- Smallest and lightest BGAN M2M terminal in the market today.
- Rugged IP66 design ensures durability for outside mounting – no enclosure needed.
- The optional cellular 2G/3G/LTE Modem is an integrated part of the design.
- Simple to set up and operate
- Versatile power options with both Power over Ethernet (PoE) and 10-32VDC input.
- Two cable glands for easy installation of standard power and Ethernet cables into the back housing.
- Remote management of the terminal via SMS including configuration, debugging, and access to the web interface.
- Pole mount included in the package.