SAILOR® 4300 (Iridium Certus)
Satellite terminal for maritime users
The SAILOR® 4300 terminal is a compact and easy to install terminal to enable maritime user to operate with greater safety and efficiency through secure voice calling and reliable satellite connectivity regardless of weather conditions or worldwide location.
The terminal ensures that your link to the Iridium® network is always available so you can operate safer, smarter and more efficiently through the power of always available communication and digitally connected applications.
- Designed to withstand the harshest maritime environments
- Support up to 3 independent high-quality voice lines
- Data connectivity up to 704/176 kbps suitable for both data heavy applications and everyday usage, such as email, electronic reporting and crew communication
- The terminal is extremely light and compact, making it easy to install
- Compact and lightweight antenna suitable for small to mid-size boats
Please note: use of satellite telecommunications services and devices may be prohibited or restricted in some countries.