SPOT X 2-Way Satellite Messenger
2-way satellite messaging when you’re off the grid.
The SPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging so you can stay connected with family and friends when you are off the grid and beyond cellular coverage.
Each SPOT X has its own unique US mobile number allowing you to exchange SMS messages with mobile phone users, or send and receive emails, wherever you’re located.
If preferred, you can connect the SPOT X to your smartphone via Bluetooth and use your mobile phone and the SPOT X app to communicate easily with family, friends, or directly with Search & Rescue services in a life-threatening situation.
- Send an S.O.S. to the 24/7 Search & Rescue services, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way
- Exchange messages with any mobile phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world.
- Easily connect the SPOT X device to the SPOT X app via Bluetooth and have satellite connectivity at your fingertips
- Choose 2 1/2, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minute tracking intervals, and track your adventure with SPOT’s easy-to-use cloud-based mapping
- Quickly and easily let everyone know you’re OK with check-in
- Navigate using the built-in compass and programmable waypoints
Please note: use of satellite telecommunications services and devices may be prohibited or restricted in some countries.