VesseLINK™ (Iridium Certus)
Satellite terminal that keep vessels connected and safe at sea
The VesseLINK™ terminal provides critical marine operation global communications coverage. A terminal to depend on for essential communications whenever and wherever you are at sea.
The terminal utilizes Iridium Certus® broadband services over a network of 66 satellites that cover 100% of the globe to provide highly reliable, mobile and essential voice, text and web communications.
- Military-grade solution designed to meet unique challenges through a simple, adaptable and robust design
- Support up to 3 independent high-quality voice lines
- IP data sessions up to 704kbps (down)/352kbps (up)
- Future-proofed solutions for higher speed services
- 802.11b/g Wi-Fi access point
- Multiple user capability
- IP67 rated
Please note: use of satellite telecommunications services and devices may be prohibited or restricted in some countries.