Thuraya MarineStar Satellite Terminal
Excellent value for communications in land and at sea.
The MarineStar is an affordable and robust voice satellite terminal with SMS, GmPRS narrowband data, tracking and monitoring capabilities. An SOS button is available to notify pre-configured contacts during an emergency. The terminal has a RJ11 socket for connecting to an analogue phone.
- Supports basic telephony functions, SMS and GmPRS* narrowband data.
- SOS button to send Emergency SMS to user-configured contacts
- Tracking -by area, distance, time and speed.
- Geofencing – restricted zone and radio silence.
- Phone book storage up to 255 contacts.
- Alert events
- Organiser such as alarm, calendar and calculator.
- Support GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou
*Please see Pivotel MarineStar Quick Start Guide’ to enable GmPRS and useful tips on GmPRS data.
Please note: use of satellite telecommunications services and devices may be prohibited or restricted in some countries.