- Size: Base Terminal (L x W x H): 210 × 205 × 85mm; Active Antenna (D x H): 164 × 170mm
- Weight: Base Terminal: 1.2kg; Active Antenna: 1.1kg
- Power supply: 10.8 to 31.2V. Standby.
- Working Average Power Consumption: 10W / 16W
- GmPRS data: up to 60kbps / 15kbps down/up. Note Voice and SMS functions are not available while using GmPRS data.
- Circuit switched voice: voice call and calling line identification presentation (CLIP)
- SMS: up to 160 characters
- One RJ45 LAN port for GmPRS data connection
- One RJ11 port for external analogue phone connection
- One 3.5mm audio output port for external speaker connection
- One micro USB port. USB 2.0 for firmware upgrade.
- One RS232 serial port for firmware upgrade
- Cable runs of up to 75m. Come with standard 25m cables and mounting kit.
- Base terminal
- Active antenna
- 25m SAT cable
- 25m GPS cable
- Antenna pole mounting kit
- Power cable
- USB cable for firmware upgrade
Due to GPS rollover occurred in the Thuraya SeaStar modem (SM2700 modules) on the night of 14 MAR 2020, incorrect date will be shown on the device dashboard. Voice, SMS and GmPRS work normally. This can be fixed by doing firmware upgrade to the SM2700 module to version 3.1.
Click here to download and install the latest firmware patch.
Please ensure GmPRS Patch is completed after SM2700 firmware upgrade to ensure the functionality of GmPRS.
After the firmware and Patch upgrade, please reboot SeaStar and confirm that your SeaStar terminal has the correct versions below:
Settings – About Thuraya SeaStar – Firmware Version – V1.70
Settings – About Thuraya SeaStar – Status – Modem Version – SM2700 V3.1
Settings – About Thuraya SeaStar – Status GPS Version – SLC3.1.1GPS_APSI_TH_F1.0
^ If your SeaStar firmware version is earlier than V1.70, Click here to download and install the latest firmware V1.70.