Thuraya X5-Touch Android Satellite Phone
The world’s first Android based satellite and GSM phone
The Thuraya X5-Touch is the world’s first Android based satellite and cellular phone offering users unparalleled flexibility. Running an Android operating system the X5-Touch has a 5.2” full HD touchscreen and offers fast and simple connectivity on the move, ideal for users who frequently move in and out of areas that are beyond the reach of smartphones.
- Android platform from Google
- Equipped with two nano SIM card slots and support satellite and cellular modes at the same time
- Manage airtime usage by allowing certain apps when connected to WiFi, LTE and Satellite networks
- 5.2” full HD touchscreen made of glare resistant Gorilla® glass
- IP67 standard and compliance with MIL 810 G/F
- Dedicated SOS button
- talk-time of up to 11 hours and a standby time of up to 100 hours
Please note: use of satellite telecommunications services and devices may be prohibited or restricted in some countries.