SafeWorker™ App | Tracertrak Worker Safety (Mobile)
Smartphone app with SOS and safety monitoring.
Allows your company smartphones to operate as fully featured remote worker safety tools
One-touch worker check-in with in-app reminders
Available for Android and iOS
The Tracertrak SafeWorker™ App allows your company smartphones to operate as fully featured remote worker safety tools. Available for Android and iOS, the App provides SOS alert with location, one-touch worker check-in with in-app reminders, flexible check-ins for custom check-in intervals, 2-way logged messaging between remote workers and the office and tracking so during a workplace safety incident you know where to search.
The Tracertrak SafeWorker™ App, used as part of the Tracertrak system, provides a powerful safety monitoring and exception management system that helps organisations achieve the highest standard in remote worker safety compliance.
Use your company smartphones, no need to purchase additional hardware. Tracertrak Administrators can build their own business rules for when and how remote workers are tracked, define fixed or flexible check in schedules for routine reporting that “all is okay” to match job risk profiles and define escalation rules for when check-ins are missed. The App shows the check-in schedule for the day and notifies the lone worker when their check-in is due or overdue. When serious trouble strikes, workers can initiate an SOS Emergency Alert with GPS location information monitored 24×7 by Tracertrak.
Rest assured with integrated GEOS support services, offered as standard with all Tracertrak SafeWorker™ App accounts. GEOS provides global emergency response coordination, providing peace of mind wherever you may be in the world.
- SOS function with slider and countdown timer to prevent false alarms
- Check-in function with in app reminders for the lone worker and automated missed check-in alerts for the safety officer
- Send and receive messages between the remote worker and office console user or company contacts
- Pivotel Numbers capable - provide your team with an easy and intuitive messaging experience using ‘04’ mobile numbers. Click Here.
- Optional GPS sourced tracking ensures device locations are of the best accuracy available
- In-app notification of incoming messages
- Supports head office polling of worker location to assist during a safety incident
- Configurable tracking intervals defined for at-work hours to ensure recent location information is available for a missed check-in response and privacy management so that tracking can be disabled outside of work hours
- Optional mandatory tracking ensures device locations are always available
- Operating Firmware: Available for Android 5.1 (Lollipop MR1) and newer.
Tracertrak SafeWorker App Plan
Monthly Access Fee
$2.50 inc GST/service/month
Tracertrak SMS Alert and SMS delivery
Satellite text message to or from Tracertrak up to 160 characters
Synchronise settings to device
Pivotel Satellite Pty Limited. Prices are in AUD and include GST. Mobile data usage charges apply, please contact your mobile provider for information. Current Tracertrak SafeWorker App subscription is required. 12 month minimum contract term applies. Compatible with Android v5.1 and newer. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Minimum cost for one Tracertrak SafeWorker App license is $119.40 over 12 months. You may choose to waive the minimum term by paying a $29.95 contract waiver fee at the time the service is connected
Why Tracertrak by Pivotel?
Handheld satellite devices let your workers check-in or raise an emergency alert
Tracertrak monitors for scheduled check-ins and alerts you if check-ins are missed
SOS emergency alerts can be raised by workers with GPS location
Tracertrak has an enterprise-grade permissions management structure
Customise your mapping and set up geofences around permitted or prohibited areas
Optional 24/7 emergency monitoring through GEOS Emergency Response Centre
Ask a question
Do you want to know more about a Pivotel service plan, product or solution?
Ask our friendly Customer Care team here.
Find your local Pivotel Dealer
Did you know that we have a nationwide dealer network of over 160 dealers?
Find your local Pivotel critical communications expert here.