- Satellite services with standard
Australian ’04’ mobile numbers
- Low satellite call rates
- Callers to you pay standard mobile call rates
- One network – choice of four satellite technologies
- Iridium | Inmarsat | Thuraya | Globalstar
- Dedicated local Customer Care team
Industry & Government
Extended Globalstar Meekatharra Gateway Outage affecting Globalstar Services in Western Australia.
There is currently a service outage at Pivotel’s Globalstar Gateway in Meekatharra, WA which is affecting all users of Globalstar GSP1600 Satellite Phones and Globalstar GSP1620 and GSP1720 Modems in the Meekatharra service footprint.
Due to the nature of the fault and the current difficulties associated with the movement of Engineering Staff and Equipment the outage is likely to continue for several days. We are currently working with the Western Australian authorities to arrange access to Western Australia for our Engineering staff.