SPOT Trace | Personal Safety & Tracking (Globalstar) - In-stock
A theft-alert tracking device powered by 100% satellite connectivity.
Monitor your assets in real-time
SMS or email alerts when movement is detected
Compact enough for covert installation
The SPOT Trace is a theft-alert tracking device powered by 100% satellite technology. The tiny, lightweight device allows you to track anything, anytime, anywhere – from your boat to your car, jet ski or motorbike.
When the SPOT Trace detects movement, it will automatically notify you of its GPS coordinates via SMS or email, so you know exactly where your valuable assets are. You can use the SPOT web-based user console or smartphone app to track your asset in near real-time using Google Maps®.
- Compact and easy to install
- Long battery life and plug-in power options
- Waterproof rating IP67
- Dust tight and water resistant up to 1 metre for 30 minutes
- Size: 51.3 x 68.3 x 21.4 mm
- Weight: 87.9 g
- Operating Temp: -30°C to +60°C
- Operating Altitude: -100m to +6500m
- Humidity Rating: MIL-STD-810F, Method 507.3, 95% to 100% cond.
- Vibration Rating: Per SAE J1455
- Waterproof Rating: IP67 (dust tight and water resistant up to 1m for 30 minutes)
- Battery Type: - 4AAA lithium batteries - 4 AAA Energizer NiMH rechargeable batteries (NH12) - Line Power with a 5v USB connection
- Mounting Options: - Reversable mounting brackets - Industrial strength double sided tape - Adhesive grip - Adhesive hook and loop tape
- SPOT Trace Device
- Reversible Mounting Bracket
- Industrial Strength Double-sided Tape
- Adhesive Grip Pad
- Adhesive Velcro Strips
SPOT SUMMER SALE - ENDS 31/01/2024
SAVE BIG ON SPOT GEN4, SPOT TRACE & SPOT X.
Offer (save $44 AUD) only available for SPOT devices purchased in Australia from Pivotel Satellite Pty Limited and (save $49 NZD) in New Zealand from Pivotel New Zealand Limited. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Offer available until the 31st of January 2024 and may be withdrawn or varied by Pivotel at any time in its sole discretion.
Keep yourself, your family or your valuable assets connected wherever you go
Track your journey or asset online via Google Maps or share on social media
Select from 2.5 minute tracking intervals (device and plan dependent)
Cost-effective devices with a range of plans to best suit your needs
Use the SPOT Web Portal to share your adventures/track your assets in near real-time
Not sure which device best suits your needs? Call us or visit a dealer near you
The Globalstar Simplex satellite service uses the Globalstar low earth orbit (LEO) satellite network to provide a low cost, one-way satellite data delivery solution with coverage across Australia and its territorial waters.
Waterproof Power Cable
A secure and waterproof power connection
between your device and a DC power source.
Ask a question
Do you want to know more about a Pivotel service plan, product or solution?
Ask our friendly Customer Care team here.
Find your local Pivotel Dealer
Did you know that we have a nationwide dealer network of over 160 dealers?
Find your local Pivotel critical communications expert here.