SPOT X | Personal Safety & Tracking (Globalstar) - In-stock
A critical, lifesaving, two-way satellite messaging device.
Send and receive SMS and emails
Two-way SOS emergency messaging with responders
Keep your friends and family up to date on your activity
The SPOT X provides two-way satellite messaging so you can stay connected with family and friends when you are off the grid and beyond cellular coverage.
Each SPOT X has its own unique US mobile number allowing you to exchange SMS messages with mobile phone users, or send and receive emails, wherever you’re located.
If preferred, you can connect the SPOT X to your smartphone via Bluetooth and use your mobile phone and the SPOT X app to communicate easily with family, friends, or directly with Search & Rescue services in a life-threatening situation.
- Send an SOS to the 24/7 Search & Rescue service, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way
- Exchange messages with any mobile phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world
- Easily connect the SPOT X device to the SPOT X app via Bluetooth and have satellite connectivity at your fingertips
- Choose 2 1/2, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minute tracking intervals, and track your adventure with SPOT’s easy-to-use cloud-based mapping
- Quickly and easily let everyone know you’re OK with check-in
- Navigate using the built-in compass and programmable waypoints
- Size: 16.61 cm (H) x 7.37 cm (W) x 2.39 cm (D)
- Weight: 198.4 g (with Lithium Batteries)
- Bluetooth Range: Up to 9.1 metres (30 feet)
- Operating Temperature: -20C to +60C
- Storage Temperature: -20C to +60C
- Operating Altitude: -100 metres to +6,500 metres (-328 feet to +21,320 feet)
- Impact, Water & Dust Resistant (IP67): -100 metres to +6,500 metres (Submersible up to 1 metre for 30 minutes)
- Battery Life: 240 Hours (10 Days) of battery life in 10 minute tracking mode*. *Battery life is based on a full charge during initial device usage and ideal operating temperature of 25C (77F) with a clear view of the sky with no obstructions.
- SPOT X Device
- Strap and Carabiner
- Micro USB Data/Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- SOS Mirrored Sticker
- Warranty Card
- GEOS Reference Guide
SPOT SUMMER SALE - ENDS 31/01/2024
SAVE $44 ON SPOT GEN4, SPOT TRACE & SPOT X.
Offer only available for SPOT devices purchased in Australia from Pivotel Satellite Pty Limited and in New Zealand from Pivotel New Zealand Limited. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer. Offer available until the 31st of January 2024 and may be withdrawn or varied by Pivotel at any time in its sole discretion.
Keep yourself, your family or your valuable assets connected wherever you go
Track your journey or asset online via Google Maps or share on social media
Select from 2.5 minute tracking intervals (device and plan dependent)
Cost-effective devices with a range of plans to best suit your needs
Use the SPOT Web Portal to share your adventures/track your assets in near real-time
Not sure which device best suits your needs? Call us or visit a dealer near you
The Globalstar Simplex satellite service uses the Globalstar low earth orbit (LEO) satellite network to provide a low cost, one-way satellite data delivery solution with coverage across Australia and its territorial waters.
Windscreen ram mounts securely hold your
device while you’re on the move.
Ask a question
Do you want to know more about a Pivotel service plan, product or solution?
Ask our friendly Customer Care team here.
Find your local Pivotel Dealer
Did you know that we have a nationwide dealer network of over 160 dealers?
Find your local Pivotel critical communications expert here.